The Town of Wentworth is currently seeking an individual for part-time assistance, available to fill in for our current Transfer Station attendant during absences.
- up to 15 hrs per week
- Wednesdays 3 - 6 pm (1- 4 pm Nov-Feb)
- Saturday and Sundays 9 - 3 pm
- Opening and closing the Transfer Station gates according to schedule
- Direct incoming vehicles to proper disposal areas and check for appropriate station identification
- Collect and record all required disposal fees
- Oversee the separation of materials
- Coordinate and schedule pick up of disposal and recyclables, manage universal wastes including mercury products, computer monitors, fluorescent bulbs, rechargeable batteries, etc.
- Keeping the transfer station clean, picking up debris, maintaining a clean attendant's station
- Attend seminars and training as required by the Board of Selectmen
- Applications may be obtained at the Town Offices or found on the Town of Wentworth website at: http://www.wentworth-nh.org/doc/forms/Town_of_Wentworth_Employment_Application.pdf
- Completed applications may be submitted by mail to the Town of Wentworth, 7 Atwell Hill Rd, Wentworth NH 03282 or hand delivered to the Selectmen's office during office hours of Tues - 1-5 pm, Wed & Thurs 9 am - 2 pm.